Indirect Procurement Manager / Capex & MRO / Industry-Leading Manufacturer / Manchester / Flexible Working / £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
With high profile procurement projects within Capex and MRO on the horizon, this industry leading organization is seeking an indirect procurement manager to join its team. You will have autonomy over these large-scale procurement projects and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest brands globally.
This organization prides itself on maximizing value without compromising cost and continuously allowing sustainability to be a key driver behind procurement decisions. This culture is filtered throughout the organization in terms of providing a collaborative and inclusive workplace.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities...
- Lead end to end procurement activities for indirect procurement categories, particularly within the Capex and MRO space, where you will be the single point of contact during all phases of procurement project execution
- Develop, implement and maintain effective procurement strategies and procurement process improvements ensuring alignment with project, client and overall business requirements
- Undertake a variety of day to day responsibilities; from risk management and market trend analysis to managing a network of supplier relationships and leading negotiations
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements...
- CIPS / Degree desirable but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past indirect procurement success, particularly within the MRO and Capex space
- Strong skills surrounding project management, stakeholder management and negotiation
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, strategic sourcing, purchasing, MRO, Capex, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, Marketing procurement, Business Development, Project Management, procurement project, Supply Chain management, Direct procurement, generalist