An opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst at a national multi-site company has arisen. This will be a 3-month contract. You will be responsible for the transition to Oracle Fusion and supporting forecasting and budgeting. Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting for Stock, Marketing and Media with forecasting and budgeting from sales to EBITDA as appropriate.
- Oversee period end close in an accurate and timely manner
- Take ownership of the accounting for marketing and media spend for the company ensuring actuals are reflected correctly
- Providing Reporting for the Commercial Finance Team, scoping and building these with the wider team and business using a mix of financial data and business data
- Use of fusion, TM1, 1010 and Excel
- Become the SME for Stock and Cost of Sales within Finance
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Familiar with Oracle Fusion from both a GL and a weekly/periodic reporting perspective
- Experience of Retail and stock accounting
Please get in contact soon if you are interested as interviewing will begin shortly.