An amazing opportunity has become available for a Client Talent Assistant to join a world-leading entertainment talent agency representing artists across all media platforms, including movies, television, music, theatre, digital and publishing.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and based within the Accounts Receivable department, the role will require someone who is very keen to get stuck inMain daily activities:
What we are looking for in an Accounts Client Talent Assistant:
- Processing client payments (using Navision)
- Logging client payments.
- Close liaison with banks regarding tracking problems and payment difficulties.
- Updating and maintaining accounts files.
- Processing client payments.
- Running commission reports.
- Invoicing clients and preparing remittance advice.
- Reconciliation of multi-currency accounts. (USD / EURO /GBP /AUD)
- Managing client accounts and liaising with them about accounting changes.
- Client Payments for departments (Literature / Digital / Music and other small talent departments.
- Working in a team of 3 other Client Accounts Receivable Assistants, the new starter will be the fourth member in the accounts receivable team.
- 2+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit
- Intermediate / Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Have previous accounts experience, ideally coming from a creative agency background, or within media, legal or the property sector as they use Trust accounting.
- AAT qualified or working towards qualifications.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.