Finance ManagerStevenage£55-60k - depending on experience, plus corporate benefits
Our well regarded client are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The office is based in Stevenage, and this is a hybrid office/home based role. Are you a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA , or CIMA looking for a new role? This role is open to applicants that come from industry or practice/audit background.
This role provides support for Directorates and/or business areas, including support for business planning, budget and forecast preparation and management reporting and analysis. Underpinning this support is a customer mindset and being a strong business partner. The FM will work closely with the Reporting and Analysis Manager, Head of FPR&A/Business Performance & Planning Director, the Management Accounting team and other Finance teams to ensure that robust financial management and useful and relevant management information is delivered for the Directorate or business area.Experience necessary for this role;
What you get in return:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent), with post qualification experience in a similar role in a commercial or not for profit environment.
- Strong business partnering and financial planning and analysis experience.
- Experience using reporting systems to analyse and manipulate data to produce useful reports (to inform decisions) and optimising the use of financial and non-financial systems.
- Strong project management and implementation skills within a change environment.
- Hands on experience using Agresso (accounting system).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement experience through influence and credibility, able to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to work within a team environment, engaging collaboratively with a wide range of colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and to work semi-autonomously.
- Good IT skills, including advanced level Excel.
- Ability to make convincing presentations at a senior level.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 35 hour working week
- 2/3 days at home, 3 days in the office
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy/sell
- Enhanced pension
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration.