Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Manager role within a progressive, full-service accountancy firm in Harrow could be for you.
You'll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified and have demonstrable experience within audit and accounts within an accountancy practice.
Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of clients from various industries, the role will focus on delivering a range of audit and accountancy services.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients -- you'll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.
As a team player and manager, you'll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- The role will focus mainly on delivering audit and accountancy services.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
- Lead and manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Distribute and monitor workloads to ensure that deadlines and budgets are always met.
- Mentor the team -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team's skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
This independent accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager to add to their team.
Progressive and forward-thinking, this full-service accountancy practice has an impressive and diverse portfolio of clients and an enviable reputation for customer service.
With a very employee-centric approach and operating an extremely efficient, IT-focused and paperless office, this exciting firm represents an excellent opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Manager looking for their next challenge.Benefits
- £50,000 to £65,000.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee learning & development programmes.
- Employee well-being schemes.
- Regular company social activities.
- Excellent team culture.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified.
- Ideally, a strong, mixed background in audit and accounting.
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- Experience in using accounting software packages.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
- Adept and experienced at team management.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Harrow and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.