Court of Protection SolicitorRespected
Legal 500 firm are looking to add an experienced Solicitor to their Court of Protection team.
Their highly regarded Court of Protection Team is seeking an experienced COP Lawyer; a minimum of 1 year PQE. The role will involve dealing with complex, high value estates. This role relates to Property and Affairs.
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic individual with attention to detail and is able to demonstrate experience in achieving results both for the Client and targets set by the firm.The Role
The role will involve:
Looking for a person with:
- Running of files and working with the Deputy in dealing with the Court of Protection, The OPG, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
- Preparation of general Court Applications.
- Preparation of Statutory Will Applications
- Represent the Deputy at Court of Protection Hearings
- Investigate suspicions of Financial Abuse
- Estate Administration
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills with an ability to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Attention to detail