A permanent role for a Global Payroll Manager to join a fast paced business offering remote working and a competitive salary.Client Details
A highly successful business with a global footprint - Working within the finance team, the primary purpose of the Global Payroll Manager is to manage and deliver the international payroll for the organisations employees.Description
Duties will include:
- Ensure the payroll for each country is processed accurately and on time.
- Distribute approved monthly and annual variable pay details to respective payrolls.
- Manage and support the wider global Payroll team
- Complete monthly data cleansing to comply with GDPR and other local compliances and legislation.
- Resolve all payroll discrepancies that may arise during the processing cycle.
- Provide advice and information to all employees relating to payroll queries.
- Monitoring the payroll mailbox and responding to queries, escalating when required.
- Develop and maintain internal working relationships to a high standard.
- Any other duties as required.
The successful Global Payroll Manager will have a proven track record in a similar role and will have global payroll experienceJob Offer
A salary up to £60,000, remote working & various other benefits.