Customer Success Manager required for leading marketing intelligence software provider
Do you believe that how you engage with clients and customers is key?
Do you like being a trusted point of contact that clients can depend on?
Would you like to join a young but fast growing Customer Success team?The Role:
Responsible for your own enterprise portfolio, you will be the voice of the customer, managing their requirements and ensuring they are getting the best from the solution. Working closely with other departments you will be looking for new ways to deliver value to your clients.Responsibilities
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring that high customer satisfaction with the product and service and that positive business outcomes (ROI) are delivered.
- Support and assist the wider customer success team.
- Be accountable for the performance and retention of your portfolio. Operate proactively, identifying and managing risk and providing ongoing initiatives to drive client delight and value.
- Identify and pursue new commercial opportunities for growth within your portfolio.
- Review customer satisfaction and overall client health, ensuring it stays positive.
- Deliver core service offerings such as weekly calls, monthly meetings, quarterly business reviews, account plans and other engagements as required.
- Take full commercial responsibility for your portfolio. Manage pricing, terms, negotiations and renewals.
- Support the onboarding process and team to ensure new clients see immediate value in the service.
- Produce reports and forecasts as required for the Customer Success function, ensuring opportunities are kept up to date.
- Be the voice and customer advocate across the business, working closely with other teams to ensure customer needs are prioritised and value constantly added to the client base.
- Maintain a continual improvement approach, whether that be re-defining processes, technology implementation or anything else to optimise delivery.
A high energy and driven individual, with a positive and solution focussed mindset. You will have a keen eye for detail, an understanding of what it takes to delight customers and be able to spot both needs and opportunities.
Experience in previous customer success or account management roles as well as time working in the MarTech or digital space is extremely valuable.Skills and Experienc
What you get in return:
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS account management or customer success role.
- A valued team member, who always upholds brand values and professional integrity.
- Proven experience effectively managing a portfolio of high value customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks and projects and manage time effectively across multiple clients.
- Strong experience and understanding of online/digital marketing
- Ability to build strong ongoing relationships with senior level stakeholders.
- Self-starter mentality with a strong work ethic. High energy, passionate and self-motivated.
- Able to work collaboratively within your immediate and neighbouring teams to deliver client success.
- Salary up to £40,000 plus bonus
- Ongoing product training and wider learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working
- A great social environment where the business celebrates success as a collective.