Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Trainee Accountant looking to take the next step in your accountancy career?
Are you a Semi Senior looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Semi Senior role within this independently owned practice in Preston could be for you.
You'll be qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification and have at least twelve months of experience within an accountancy practice, and with an all-around appreciation of accountancy services.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and LLPs.
- Accounts preparation.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Tax computations, both personal and corporate.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
This independent accountancy practice in Preston is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its talented team.
Well organised and well-respected, this organisation truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Forward-thinking and progressive, this organisation maximises IT systems and technology to provide the most efficient and effective service to its customers. Offering full study support, this organisation offers excellent career progression opportunities.Employee Benefits
- £26,000 to £32,000.
- Attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Full study support.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA/ACCA part, or fully qualified.
- A minimum of twelve months experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.