Fantastic Commercial Finance Manager role with a London based Media business.
Robert Walters are currently supporting a London based Media company to recruit an experienced Commercial Finance Manager.
Working as part of the Regional finance team, this individual will work closely with the CFO, regional management teams and global finance to drive commercial excellence and business transformation across the region.
As Commercial Finance Manager, key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing commercially focused financial insight, training and support
- Developing tools and systems to aid commercial excellence
- Leading business transformation to maximise revenue and drive efficiencies, including pricing initiatives and operational improvements
- Working closely with divisional CFO's to provide financial insight and optimize profitability
- Recommending improvements to financial, commercial and operational procedures
- Developing insightful key performance indicators and benchmarks for region to drive improved performance
- Supporting new business team with tenders, contracts and pricing
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Proven commercial finance and business partnering experience ideally gained in a Media business
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders cross functionally and at all levels
- Ability to identify key business drivers
- IT literate specifically excel, powerpoint and Hyperion