At Pyou we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading startup founded in 2019, focused on amateur lovers of Sport, who are building an international lifestyle brand centered around racquet sports by creating a global racquets club that taps into shared economy principles.
The role is a highly versatile, commercial and creative. You will report directly to the CEO in London and be in dialogue with CFO and our partner racquets clubs in our global locations to support the CEO in the strategy and launch of the product (membership model) and club app.
With an entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to work hard, you will need to be proficient in creating and rolling out a marketing strategy but with the confidence that the support of the CEO, also the co-founder, will be unwavering for the right candidate and the opportunities to be a real stakeholder in the business guaranteed.Key Responsibilities
- Define the company's growth plan/marketing funnel, together with the CEO.
- Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel.
- Be responsible for coordinating and executing the growth marketing plan. This will include working with the outsourced marketing team and the product development team to facilitate that the product is developed with the digital marketing targets and sales in mind to maximize take up of membership for the business.
- Identify marketing channels, solutions, ideas that will efficiently drive first customers to the brand and generate membership revenue.
- Optimizing the revenue funnel post launch for customer growth, acquisition, retention, and upsell.
- You will help shape the direction of the overall marketing strategy and implement this for our markets through fun, interesting campaigns.
- Track record in generating marketing funnels.
- You should be fully comfortable in statistical reasoning, understanding how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data. These can include tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels at your disposal: Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, Pinterest, Apps. Paid: Ads (Mobile, Web, Video, TV, Radio, SEM, Affiliate), Sponsorships. Earned Media: SEO, PR, Word of Mouth
- A leader who can both think strategically and set the direction for whom you collaborate, but also roll up their sleeves to implement plans and break down barriers on the ground.
- Experience in media placement, negotiating with 3rd parties and a 'planning' brain to maximize budgets through effective use of marketing channels.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Depending on experience - between £65K - £80K Basic.
- Degree level or other relevant educational qualification.
- Passionate about turning a business model and the entire customer funnel into a highly productive, predictable machine.
- Customers are at the top of mind - Thoughtful and creative about strategies and ways to measure new channels.
- Able to balance forward thinking with a sharp focus on data-driven results.
- Proven management experience in a digitally driven and consumer facing organization, preferably within the luxury and premium services industries.
- High degree of business awareness, commercial acumen and a hands-on management mentality.
- Experience of growth marketing and a proven track record of commercial successes and KPI delivery in marketing.
- Significant track record of developing luxury/premium level B2C marketing planning in line with strategic marketing strategy.
- Experience in compiling data to highlight operational successes and identify focus areas.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant's profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.