Dynamics NAV - Finance Consultant £40k-£50kThe Role & Responsibilities
My Client in wanting to source a Finance Consultant to join their NAV team on a permanent basis taking a consultative approach to implement and deliver MS Dynamics NAV services.
You will be expected to cover all aspects of design and Implementation as well as be a team player as you will be working closely with Developers and other core workers, design and implementation of Microsoft NAV/BC performing full life cycle management of projects. This will include delivering training and project management with customers pre and post implementation, as well as providing ongoing support where required.Knowledge and Expertise:
- 2+ year's experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Understand Microsoft SQL Server
- 2 years or more in Dynamics NAV Consultant role
- Be able to provide Pre-sales Demonstrations
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on or via email
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL