Promoting learning through play with individuals, small groups and whole class EYFS classes in Ellesmere Port. Your new company
Hays are a large recruitment specialist who provide support to school across Ellesmere Port and the surrounding areas to ensure they are meeting the needs of their pupils. We have opportunities for people who are new to the role and want to gain experience, through to experienced and established teaching assistants. We have the flexibility to provide day to day work, through to long-term roles to suit your needs.Your new role
Working with Early years classes is rewarding, entertaining and fun! You will be working alongside established teachers to support them delivering phonics, curriculum, and structured play. You will receive a competitive rate of pay, whilst embracing a challenging and rewarding role. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful with your application you will need
- You will have experience working with young children within the last 2 years.
- You should feel confident working with children in small groups.
- You will need to be professional at all times, as well as friendly and enthusiastic.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with staff, children and parents.
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to acquire one through Hays
Two references from previous work What you'll get in return
In return you will receive
- Competitive daily rate
- Holiday pay accrual
- Ongoing support in school and from your expert Hays Consultant
- Access to referral schemes with Hays including £250 referral bonus *terms and conditions apply.
A successful candidate can only be appointed once an enhanced DBS has been obtainedWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.