We are looking for an Assertive, Confident and Organised Room Leader to lead and manage the baby room at a nursery in Stoke Poges. Someone who can motivate and inspire others and be a positive role model in an early years' environment. The successful person will be part of the leadership team and there will be opportunities to for progression within the company, for the right person. You will work full time, all year round, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. This is a permanent position with a generous salary and benefits.
Staff Benefits include:
- Salary £21,500 - £25,500 DOE
- Generous annual leave with an additional day off each year for your birthday. As well as increasing leave for each year of service.
- Continuous development, progression, and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, option to compress hours.
- Childcare discounts, Highstreet shopping discounts, car scheme, pension, health care and gym membership discounts.
- Annual recognition awards and bonuses
Requirements of the role:
- A Full and Relevant childcare qualification Level 3 or above.
- An enhance DBS check is required for this position
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding, EYFS and Ofsted regulations
- Up to date First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
- Previous experience working in an early years' setting
Duties will include:
- Leading a small staff team, carrying out 1:1s
- Overseeing the rooms planning, observations and record keeping. You will have your own key group of children
- Being responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming environment in your room
- Ensuring the nursery policies and procedures are adhered to
- Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children and parents
If you interested in this role, please apply now!