Nursery Manager - Amersham Salary: Market Competitive Days/Hours: Full-Time, Permanent role
For this role of Nursery Manager, we are looking for someone who can join our client's team as they embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of DOING rather than the end result.
This position requires previous experience in managing the day-to-day running of a Nursery. You will be responsible for all financial operations, the recruitment and ongoing training and development of staff whilst ensuring the nursery is being run to the highest standard in the upmost professional way.Nursery Manager responsibilities include:
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has a minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role in the delivery of services to young children, along with:
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Manage the occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
- Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
- Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
Our client is an early learning facility for children aged 2.5yrs-5yrs. They aim to provide learning through curiosity approach. Their facility allows children to explore between stimulating indoor areas as well as having the opportunity to independently free-flow into their spacious garden.
- A Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- A higher-level qualification in Early Years Childcare and Education/Childhood Studies.
- A management qualification.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- A sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years.