Data Manager - Curriculum and Assessment - Woking
The school is based in Woking and provides support for children aged 9-16 years who have a range of learning and behavioural needs due to social, emotional and mental health challenges. All students that attend the school have a designated Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) which details their specific needs in terms of the care and support they will have access to. The school provides a safe learning environment for children who suffer with high levels of anxiety which can result in a lack of focus and challenging behaviour.What is involved:
What is required:
- Maintain timetables and update or amend as needs arise, ensuring accurate timetable information is available on the school's MIS.
- Maximise pupil achievement by assisting with the construction of the timetable to enhance teaching and learning within the school, and beyond the school where programmes require.
- Oversee the use of data collection software to ensure that pupil progress data is up to date, and shared with all staff, parents and pupils as set out in the Assessment Recording and Reporting policy of the school.
- Maintain a system of analysis tools and presentations of accurate analyses for various audiences and purposes to ensure that pupil progress is effectively monitored.
- Manage the downloading of external reports and analyses of the school from appropriate sources, and to provide presentations which highlight and summarise issues to a variety of audiences, including, Middle Leaders, Classroom teachers, Parents and pupils as appropriate.
- Ensure the production of reports and pupil data profiles are available and accurate in line with the school's Monitoring and Evaluation reporting.
- Review, refine and develop such systems of pupil data tracking and analyses, timetabling and timetabling resources to ensure a continuously improving and effective service to the school and its users.
- Provide analysis of all public examination and test results in a variety of formats to meet internal and external needs, accurately and on time.
- Maintain all aspects of the school's MIS, including Progresso modules, providing advice and training on access, development and safe use.
- Minimum of level 3 qualifications or equivalent (eg: A levels) is essential.
- Previous data experience within an Educational setting is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 2 year's practical administrative work experience.
- Experience of school data & information systems in a school environment (SIMS/Progresso).
- Practical experience of word processing, excel, e-mail & other office electronic applications.
- Ability to produce statistical data in a spreadsheet format.
- January 2022 start, full time Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week. Salary competitive and negotiable.
- Apply via this advert or call Ben Mason on 01483 362393 for more details.