A fast growing UK Retailer are now on the look out for a Retail Area Operations Manager to join their flourishing and vibrant team.
The Retail Area Operations Manager will be the main communication point in an assigned area, and will promote customer focus to all colleagues to maximise sales and profit performance.
The role of the Retail Area Operations Manager will include:
- To achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets in the stores and the area overall
- Set business objectives and budgets
- Ensure that high standards of customer service and satisfaction are achieved and maintained in all stores
- Identify new opportunities for stores i.e. expansion, new locations
- Work with the Visual Merchandising team to plan and implement new stores strategies and layouts in line with seasonal and promotional events
- Working with HR on the recruitment of new store managers in line with the stores needs
- Overseeing of store procedures
- Monitoring of store performance and behaviours
- Inductions and training of store managers
The Retail Area Operations Manager will have previous experience in a similar role, and in-store, fashion experience is also necessary. A company car will be provided, therefore it is essential that the candidate has a full, valid drivers license.