Preschool Room Leader (Nursery)Start date:
4th January 2022Location:
Chesham, BuckinghamshireWork pattern:
Full time, 40 hours per week/ Nursery open 51 weeks per yearEmployment Type:
£18,000 - £25,000 per yearAbout the role:
A sought-after nursery in Chesham, Buckinghamshire have had an opportunity for a Preschool Room Leader to join their nursery in Chesham on a permanent basis.
This nursery has state of the art classroom equipment. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
- Responsible for managing a team, as third in charge of the nursery
- In this role you would be required to support learning, social, emotional and physical development
- Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
What we offer you:
- Level 3 recognised childcare qualification is essential
- Experience working with children in a preschool, nursery or early years setting
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
- Other benefits
- If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
- Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database