Finance Manager - Group Accounting
5 month contract
Day rate via Umbrella
As a key member of the Group Finance team team you will own the financial accounting for a portfolio of group companies as well as a number of technical areas.
In addition this individual will work closely with the senior finance manager to produce the consolidated Group results on a periodic basis.
Group Company Financial Accounting
- maintenance of accounting records for a portfolio of Group companies
- ownership and reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts
- assist with accounting for property. financing, tax structures in line with business requirements.
- management of accounting integration for relevant acquisitions and disposals.
Subsidiary Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Prepare Groups subsidiary statutory accounts
- liaise with external auditors and internal group reporting teams to ensure statutory accounts are prepared within set timelines.
- ensure the groups statutory accounts are filed to companies house in a timely manner.
- Assist with the production of the groups periodic management accounts, consolidating journals are posted and reconciled.
- Assist with inter company process to ensure all balances are accurately reconciled and agreed on a periodic basis.
- ensure management accounts are uploaded into Hyperion
- Prepare cash flow statement and commentary
Budgeting & Forecasting
- manage budgeting and forecasting for Groups subsidiary's
- manage budgeting and forecasting process for the allocated balance sheet accounts
Ideally you will:
- Qualified accountant with good knowledge of IFRS
- System skills including excel, Hyperion and Oracle
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.