Commercial Property Solicitor/Team LeaderA rapidly expanding modern Law firm, are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to specialise in land development, and lead this team. This is a permanent full-time position, with flexibility to work remotely. Notably this position is available due to the firm's success year on year since inception, and the consistent growth in the department.
This is what you'll be doing
- Be the team leader for junior members of the plot sales team, and work collaborative with the Head of the Commercial department to grow the Commercial Development team
- Work on a broad caseload of commercial property development matters, such as acquisition options, promotion and development agreements, contracts, due diligence, finance matters, joint ventures and development agreements
- Use your knowledge of land assembly and site set up for plot sales
- Structure workflows and manage and improve where necessary
- Mentor and guide junior members of staff, to develop their careers as well as your own
- Providing excellent service to your clients, to ensure an excellent reputation is maintained
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience in running your own real estate development caseload
- Ambition to grow the department in terms of business development, and building a team around you
- Ideally you will have some management/supervisory experience already, however the desire to manage will be considered also
- Ideally you will have business development experience, however the desire to have greater involvement in this aspect with be considered also
- Proactive with a forward thinking, transactional mind set
- Ability to build excellent and lasting relationships with clients
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- A fantastic work life balance
- A supportive team and innovative working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on .
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.