Premier Work Support are pleased to advertise a rewarding opportunity working for our prestigious manufacturing Client based in Crawley, who urgently require a Financial Accountant
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Accountant, have good excel knowledge and is looking to take on a challenge.
You should have good analytical skills, an eye for detail, good organisational skills and self-motivation.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with producing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and yearly management accounts.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Reconciliation of Bank account and cash transactions posting.
- Preparation of VAT Return.
- Develop key relationships with auditors, assisting the financial controller with their duties.
- An excellent understanding of accounting principles.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
This will be a minimum of 3 months work with the possibility of an extension.
There is an opportunity for an immediate start with the hours of work being - Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00.
If this is the job for you, please apply with your CV now!