This specialist college are looking for Learning Support Assistants who can start with them, working full time from September supporting students with a range of needs.
- Be available to work full time
- Have an outstanding knowledge and understanding of teaching music
- Have experience supporting children with SEN needs
- Be proactive and have experience being able to explain concepts to the students and facilitate their learning.
- Have a DBS on the update service
Please ensure you apply with you most recent CV, ensuring that you experience working with SEN and experience/knowledge of teaching music is also clear.
If you are successful I will contact you directly.