Randstad Education is proud to support primary schools in and around Chesterfield and Sheffield. We provide short term, long term and permanent cover for various teaching assistant roles.
The schools are all easily accessible by public transport and have on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
We do have substantial work to offer, hence the recruitment drive. Please do contact us as soon as possible if you are potentially available for work, and we will be happy to talk about opportunities and support you with your career.
- Excellent working environments
- Competitive rates of pay
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Opportunities to work in different schools and network within new environments. This can often lead to further job prospects.
- Flexibility of day to day cover, if this is your preference. Pick and choose when you work.
- Long term regular cover, if this is your preference. Providing a consistent income.
- Support the teacher in providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Experience in supporting children in an educational setting
- Strong English and Maths
- Promote effective teaching and learning
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff in some welcoming schools, don't hesitate - apply today. We'd welcome the chance to support you.
Got to the end of the advert? We know you must be interested! If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education Sheffield Team asap and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text Andy on or email