To provide expert advice and support to Clinical Directors, Service Managers and Heads of Service, on patient safety, clinical effectiveness and quality of care delivered; with a particular emphasis on ensuring incidents are reported, reviewed and learning shared in accordance with best practice. Including supporting clinical service lines with the timely reporting and investigation of all incidents and/or complaints, in accordance with Trust policies; acting as an incident review and/or complaint investigation expert panel member as required; supporting clinical service lines in the completion of reviews / investigations within agreed timeframes, and to escalate where these will not be met; working closely with clinical service lines to ensure outcomes of reviews are used to support shared learning across the clinical service lines; and writing and present concise clinical governance reports for committees and groupsKey attributes
What we offer?
- Significant professional knowledge and demonstrable experience of clinical governance processes
- Experience of reviewing and leading Serious Incident review panels
- Demonstrable ability to produce high quality concise reports and narratives, often within a tight timescale.
- High Cost Area Supplement - Agency cap rate up to £38.71 (this is the maximum rate, final rate subject to candidates' experience and skill-level)
- Working hours - Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
- Start date asap
- fully flexible working - working from home is enabled; successful candidates will need to attend the Trust premises to collect& return IT kit and for other induction/finishing process, but apart from that, will be able to work from home full time
- part-time options considered
- contract duration - 1 month initially; the interim assignment is to cover vacancies whilst we recruit permanently and so the interim cover is expected be require for at least 3 months