VAT Compliance Your new company
Working as part of the overall tax team at your company that covers all taxes for global operations and includes Customs Duties as well as the usual direct and indirect taxes. Your position will be working with the Group Tax Manager in the companies Bristol office. The role is a 6 month temporary position that offers hybrid working.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Gathering data for, and assisting with preparation and submission of, Group and Joint Venture quarterly VAT returns
- VAT and PAYE registrations for all new Joint Venture Companies with HMRC
- Conduct daily administration tasks to support the VAT team;
- Assisting other compliance teams with preparation of P11D and PAYE settlement agreements as required
- Assisting other compliance team members with data collation for submission to advisors as required
- Supporting wider compliance team with ad hoc queries as required
What you'll get in return
- Strong Excel skills are essential with knowledge of other MS Office applications
- Organised and proactive with good attention to detail
- Ability to conduct operational activities following defined processes
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate information clearly and accurately to colleagues
- Ability to work well in a team, meeting tight deadlines
- Exposure within an accounts or tax environment would desirable but not essential
- Would suit someone studying for, or Part- qualified, AAT or ATT.
£12-14 p/h 6 Month temporary contract.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.