Senior Finance Manager | London (North West) | £65,000 - £70,000 + suite of attractive benefits (car allowance / bonus / healthcare / pension / 25 days holiday)The Opportunity
Market-dominant PLC with a reputation for excellent investment in people and unrivalled innovation have an opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager.
Your role focuses on providing robust and effective financial control to a large subsidiary of the group - managing financial accounting and the transactional function (2 direct reports, team of 12 in total)
If you are a confident and diligent group accountant / finance manager / financial controller (ideally with experience of a large group) we would welcome the chance to speak. This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment and you must be someone who really thrives in an environment where you can (and will be expected) to drive change - improving controls, making processes efficient and effective.
You will be the primary finance contact at year end and be confident in your ability to manage the audit process smoothly. You will be someone who can give the head of finance peace of mind when it comes to balance sheet integrity, cashflow forecasting and statutory accounting requirements / deadlines. You'll enjoy key business partnering and providing critical insight and control around capital planning, group reporting, overhead control and variance analysis, cost centre performance etc.You will enjoy
A high degree of autonomy as the day to day lead when it comes to financial management and control within a £200m turnover subsidiary of a large and expanding group.
You will work within a collaborative and cohesive team and for a business where innovation and new ideas are welcomed.You will be
- A highly conscientious, diligent and accurate finance manager / FC with experience of a large business / group.
- ACCA or ACA qualified (either from practice or industry route)
- Someone with a demonstrable track record of delivering positive change - improving the robustness of processes, procedures & controls.
- Someone who enjoys a business facing role - spending time with non finance colleagues to get a clear understanding of the numbers.
- A natural influencer able to act in a role of both business partner and critical friend.
- Able to deliver bulletproof statutory accounts and able to navigate through audits confidently.
- Confident in your ability to lead and coach others.
- A talented candidate looking to make their first step from practice / audit (having completed ACA) would be considered.
Fast-paced PLC require Senior Finance Manager in N.West London | £60-£70k | Scope for progression