A successful retailer is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance Operations, the primary purpose of the role is the management of day-to-day finance operations team to ensure the controls and reconciliations currently in place across the areas of responsibility continue to evolve to support the Company's rapid growth in the UK and International.
The role will have responsibility for all aspects of people management and development for a large team in AP and AR.
Main duties include:
* Provision of the treasury function to cover cash reporting, short and long term cashflow forecasting, currency management and day to day banking matters
* Management of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, implementing appropriate controls and KPIs to ensure both functions operate efficiently and effectively
* Playing an active part in the design and implementation of projects for the International Businesses and General Ledger Replacement Project
* Monthly review of balance sheet and reconciliations with a focus on cash and banking, stock, accruals and prepayments and payroll
* Responsibility for the annual budget, forecasting and month end process for Other Margin including the preparation of insightful reporting for key stakeholders
* Support the Annual External Audit Process with the preparation of Audit Schedules and responding to Audit Queries
* Ensure effective and efficient Internal Controls operate across all areas of the Balance Sheet, identifying areas of risk or concern
* Review systems and processes regularly and recommend developments to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team, with a particular focus on Cash/Credit Card Balance Sheet Accounts
* Build strong relationships across the Finance Team and Business to understand the impacts of future projects/developments on current processes
The ideal candidate will have experience running a Finance Operations team in a Retail environment.
This is a great chance to work for a company which is trading really well in a role with exposure across the business