Client Solicitor/Legal ExecutivePermanent Full-TimeSalary Dependent on ExperienceChippenham
We are assisting our client in recruiting an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their Chippenham office. Reporting to the Head of Department, the primary aim of this role is to undertake services to clients in relation to private client matters.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Taking instructions from clients and advising clients
- Communicating with clients in person, on the telephone and by letter.
- Drafting documents, dealing with routine correspondence and telephone attendances.
- Communicating with third parties on behalf of the clients.
- Complying with the office procedures manual.
- Preparing accounts and accounting to clients from time to time
- Using the computer to open files, input time and generally work within Partners for Windows and other computer programmes as necessary.
- Completing all administrative forms as shall be required from time to time.
- Ensuring that files are billed regularly and compliant with Lexcel.
- Furthering the interests of the firm outside the office with third parties.
- Assisting colleagues and support staff and helping with work in their absence.
- Knowledge of relevant law.
- At least 3 years+ PQE
- Ability to communicate with all types of clients and to provide assistance and understandable advice to those clients.
- Drafting skills and ability to negotiate.
- On very rare occasions advocacy skills may be required.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.