A top 100 UK Law Firm with offices throughout the South East including London and with widespread recognition in the Legal 500 has an exciting opportunity for an NQ Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join and work in their experienced and specialist team of Private Wealth lawyers based in their Southampton office.
This firm takes prides in its open, diverse and inclusive culture where employees are able to become the best version of themselves with access to industry leading training, pay and rewards.
Work will include taking instructions and preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Declarations of Trust, Administration of Estates, succession planning, inheritance tax and capital gains tax mitigation planning, creation, administration and winding up of trusts for their wealthy and sophisticated clients.
Flexible working arrangements are offered as well as the opportunity to work part time for the right individual.
The successful candidate is likely to be:-
- A newly qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with experience and a keen interested in Private Wealth.
- Proactive and team orientated.
- Looking to start their legal career with the prospects of progressing within a supportive, modern and dynamic Private Wealth team.
- Enthusiastic and committed to do the best job possible for the client.
- Strong academically however, of more importance is a "can do" attitude and a willingness to learn.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact James Hart at Search Legal.