Content and Media Manager
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Content and Social Media Manager in the Public Sector on a temporary basis until the end of March 2022 with potential of extension.
Day rate: 200 - £300 (Inside IR35) via umbrella
This role will be based remotely for the foreseeable.
- The Content and Social Media Manager will be responsible for the management of the organisations website, social media channels and associated content, implementing the relevant strategy by creating content to elevate the issue of the climate emergency, to educate on what Scotland is doing to tackle it and of the actions we can all take to help get to net zero. Through close collaboration with the Senior Marketing Managers on the portfolio and other internal Comms teams you will work to create a unified online presence and a consistent tone of voice, engage with our target audiences with the goal of effecting domestic behaviour change. Working proactively with senior stakeholders and partners to collaborate and show a cohesive effort across public sector.
- Proven digital marketing experience in a communications or marketing role that includes social media strategy, content planning, website management and community management.
- Excellent writing skills with adaptability and creativity to create content in a range of mediums on a variety of topics in an engaging, inspiring and accessible way, and to identify newsworthy opportunities.
- Experience of setting organisational KPIs and the ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Experience working on large scale marketing projects and/or campaigns involving a range of different stakeholders.