Full-time Audit Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a technically excellent Senior Auditor, Audit Manager or Audit Partner Designate seeking the next step in your career?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable and support your work/life balance? If so, this Audit Partner Designate role within this established, multi-office accountancy firm in Durham could be for you.
You'll be ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified with a demonstrable background in planning and completing audits for various clients.
This role focuses on leading the audit function for this progressive, full-service accountancy services business.
You'll be a highly experienced auditor with excellent communication skills. You'll be responsible for an extensive audit client portfolio and will be responsible for delivering consistent customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving. An inspirational and motivational leader, you'll contribute to the audit strategy, function and department within the business.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- Contribute to the strategy and development of the audit department within the business.
- Oversee the planning through to completion of audits for an extensive client portfolio.
- Lead the audit function with some strategic clients.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients and audit teams.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio with all audit-related issues.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Manage the audit department, overseeing workload planning, audit staff training and development and standards and compliance.
This progressive, multi-office firm of accountants is looking to strengthen its audit team by appointment of this Audit Partner Designate position.
With a supportive and inclusive culture, this role represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any ambitious audit professional who would like to have a work/life balance.
With hybrid working, generous holiday entitlement, and well-being support -- this practice is modern and progressive -- an employer of choice.
Taking its corporate social responsibility very seriously, this firm has good standing in the community and regularly hosts charity events.Employee Benefits
- £75,000 to £90,000.
- Hybrid working.
- An enviable suite of benefits that includes well-being support and extremely generous holiday entitlement.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in leading an Audit department.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new and established clients.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Durham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.