HEAD OF CUSTOMER INSIGHT
UP TO £110,000
This Head of Customer Insight role is with a well-known designer retail company.THE ROLE
You will be responsible for:
- Advancing the application of customer insights, analytics and machine learning.
- Demonstrating the benefit of data driven decision making and its effects on customer retention and loyalty.
- Oversee centralised Customer Insights team.
- Undertaking detailed qualitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and developing a data driven insight into customers, their behaviours, buying preferences and patterns.
- Analysing large data-sets and highlighting actionable insights to help create personalised customer experiences.
- Segmentation of customers to drive improvement of target groups for marketing and communication purposes.
The successful Head of Customer Insight will ideally have:
- Customer Analytics and Insights experience
- Experience with SQL, Python & R
- An ability to work cross-functionally
- Confidence to communicate with stakeholders
- Experience with deep-dive analysis on customer retention, customer lifetime value and churn analysis
The successful Head of Customer Insight will earn up to £100,000 per annum plus other benefits.HOW TO APPLY
Please apply below by sending your CV to Emma Johnson at Harnham.