A well-known membership body is looking to recruit an interim Finance Director to maximise financial resources through effective tax and investment strategies, and contribute to ensuring the ongoing success of the organisation by implementing strategic business plans.Key Responsibilities of the Finance Director role:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Provide overall strategic direction to the directorate, delivering optimal financial performance and maximising commercial income potential.
- Oversee a first-class organisational service across the directorate, working responsively and authoritatively with key stakeholders.
- Drive the implementation of the directorate finance strategy, including business accounts, AP/AR, pensions and tax.
- Advise board members with regard to business partnerships.
- Manage, lead and develop the roles of senior staff members within the team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience, with additional CCAB-recognised accountancy qualification.
- Detailed and hands-on understanding of finance statutory regulations and charity finance and accountancy.
- Significant experience of leading at a senior management level, including responsibility of income generation and financial management strategies.
- Sophisticated influencing and communication skills.
- c£58 per hour.
- Full time, temporary position due to start Jan 2022 and last for approximately 3 months.
- Permanent vacancy underlying interim position.
- Remote working with ability to work a hybrid model when current restrictions are lifted.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.