An amazing opportunity has been created within a forward thinking membership organisation. They are looking for an experienced Account Executive. The appointed person will be charged with supporting the coordination and helping to deliver of membership products, as well as driving overall membership growth.
This role would be a great match for someone who has a keen interest in sport or has a sports related degree.
- To help monitor KPIs and support the Performance Product Lead in reporting against those KPIs monthly
- To support Account Management in implementing product processes
- To support the Editor in content creation, where its aligned with product output
- To own the accreditation of all CPD accredited products
- To support the Performance Product Lead in undertaking quantitative and qualitative industry research and support the implementation of the product development roadmap for all member-only products
- To support and where relevant lead the delivery of products to time and budget, working collaboratively with Commercial, Marketing, Events and Account Management
- To liaise with Marketing to ensure all products are communicated effectively and consistently to members and prospective members across all relevant marketing channels
- To support members meeting their learning objectives by sharing relevant content, or creating introductions across the network
- To build industry knowledge of the target market and continually feed that knowledge back to the business and be the businesses' subject matter expert
- To support the Performance Product Lead in producing monthly research summary sharing key trends, challenges and opportunities for designated communities back to the wider business
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in a product, customer service, or account management role
- A passion for sport
- Experience in the sport performance industry; through a previous role or academic study, preferred
- Identifies opportunities and issues, proactively acts and follows through on work activities to resolve or capitalise on them
- Able to confidently negotiate with both internal and external groups and build excellent rapport, finding solutions that match the needs of all parties
- Uses a variety of ways to get things done and seeks new ways to solve problems even when the first way isn't effective
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Actively investigates new perspectives and opportunities, pursuing training and development opportunities
- Computer literate with good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Flexible working
- An enhanced benefits package including;
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- 26 days holiday per year + 1 additional for every 2 years' service
- Simply Health membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season travel ticket loan
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.