Recruiting a new exciting role for a global organisation based in their city centre Edinburgh office.
Grants / Senior Finance Administrator, 6 months, Home based initially, starting asap.
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour, full time, Monday to Friday Client Details
Well known global organisation based in Edinburgh. Description
Main duties include:
- Responsible for processing and tracking payments to Investigators and other payees
- Identify payment criteria and administer payments to each investigator and process all pass-through costs
- Communicate with global sites and teams regarding payment questions or updates
- Provide excellent customer service and timely site issue resolution
- Maintain and update payment tracking information
- Reconcile all study payments on a routine basis and provide financial reports to clients as requested
- Understand and follow project specific and department policies and procedures
- Liaise with Finance team regarding site payment issues
- Support client audit demands as necessary
- Assist team with troubleshooting payment issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- HND or Degree (Business or Accounting preferred) OR working background in a financial or grant payment position.
- Strong networking abilities and an ability/willingness to work with internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Customer oriented
Grants / Senior Finance Administrator, based in Edinburgh city centre.
Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm, working from home initially.
Great opportunity that is moving very quickly to send your CV asap.