Castlefield Recruitment are exclusively working with an NHS client who are recruiting for a Serious Incident Investigator on an initial 6 month contract basis offering fully work from home and £200 per day.
The role is suited to a motivated and dynamic individual, ideally with a clinical background, who has skills and expertise in incident investigation and will be able to provide support and on the job training to all levels of staff in the hospital. Role:
- Working as part of a busy team, helping to develop best reporting & complaints handling practices
- Supporting a large directorate working alongside the Associate Director and Quality team
- Formalising the SI reporting process and developing the Trusts' complaints handling to ensure it is working effectively
- A key focus will be addressing any SI reporting and Complaints backlog issues
- Mental health knowledge/ qualification is desirable
- A clinical or non-clinical background with proven excellent investigation and report writing skills is essential.
- An ability to work systematically ensuring necessary deadlines are met
- An ability to work as part of a wider team but also demonstrate their autonomy in managing their day-to-day workload
- Skills to support patients, families, and staff during the investigatory process
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the formalising and presenting of investigation reports whilst maintaining objectivity, professionalism and impartiality
- Available to start at relatively short notice