Finance Assistant Your new company
Your company are looking to recruit for a Finance Assistant to join our busy team based in Bristol. The role is to work with and assist the Finance Manager in the processes detailed below and the key areas the department covers are as follows. Working with the Finance Manager to assist in the production of monthly management accounts, P&L and Balance sheet.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process supplier invoices and employee expenses onto the purchase ledger system
- Checking expense claim receipts against the company expense policy and identifying vat to reclaim in accordance with HMRC guidelines
- CIS deductions and returns
- Dealing with supplier requests for payment and supplier queries
- Weekly supplier and expense payments
- Filing and scanning supplier invoices and expenses with receipts
- Daily bank reconciliations, dealing with sterling, euro and dollar bank accounts
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, including use of Microsoft excel.
- Ability to manage your own time against multiple deadlines.What you'll get in return
£12.50 per hourWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.