My client is a financial services investment firm based in Central London. They are currently seeking interim support within their fund accounting team.
As interim Investment Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Review daily NAV prices prior to release
- Support BAU accounting processes such as ensuring all transactions are booked in a timely manner
- Support the yearend financial reporting cycle for example booking journals, calculating figures, writing disclosures, producing financial statements, reviewing financial statements produced by junior staff.
- Assist in the proactive management of external auditors. Ensure the audit timetables are adhered to, key deadlines are met and audit queries are dealt with promptly and in line with best practice.
- Provide support to the investment team
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and any ad hoc reporting required by the Investment Team.
- Provide support for the fund accounting outsourcing project including reconciling data prior to migration
This is a fantastic interim opportunity that will be for an initial 3-month period.
- Immediate available
- Alternative Investment Background (Private equity, venture capital, hedge fund, real estate etc..)
- Experience dealing with auditor queries
- In-depth Financial Reporting experience
- Journal entries
If you are currently looking for a new interim role and match the requirements above, please apply today.