Working for an amazing company based in Nottingham City Centre, working Monday to Friday in a hybrid working model. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 6 months with an hourly rate of £10.25ph to £11.25ph dependent upon experience
· Ensuring all finance administration tasks are carried out accurately and in a timely manner, putting the customer first
· responsible for processing retailer and customer financial transactions
· ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled, and any remedial action taken where necessary
· Maintaining both internal and external relationships to ensure the required outcome
· Excellent oral and written communication
· IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Word
· Excellent attention to detail
· Can work to tight deadlines and can problem solve
· Experience of using Accounting systems
· Able to understand and interpret customer financial transactions.
· 28 days holiday per annum
· Cycle to work scheme
· Excellent pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Fabulous offices and location
You will be required to undertake a full credit check upon application so if you are interested in this role please click on the link below
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.