Our client, a leading food organisation are hiring a Coding and Tenders Executive to join their expanding Procurement team on a full time basis located at their Slough depot.
They are looking for an ambitious individual with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a related role with transferable skills to join their team for a role that plays a fundamental part in winning and retaining business within the company. FMCG/Food background is desirable but not essential.
We are also interested to speak with Post Graduates with a Business or Food related degree.Responsibilities include:
What we require from you:
- You will be responsible for matching customer's current products with those in the product range and pro-rata products to pack sizes and assist in keeping a comprehensive list of competitor's matched ranges up to date.
- You will also be required to help keep our cost saving tool up to date in line with the price list, as well as code baskets that for your designated sector
Benefits from working with us:
- You will maintain a proactive working relationship with Group Commercial, Contracts and Tenders, Supply Chain, Product Management, Advice Centre, Depots, Suppliers, National Accounts and Free Trade sales personnel.
- Ensuring all work is completed in an accurate and timely manner and dealing with all queries promptly and efficiently as and when they arise.
- You will be expected to attend and contribute to departmental and sales meetings and liaise with other parts of the business when necessary.
- You will be required to develop an extensive knowledge of the organisations product range and will be expected to gain an understanding of the products and how they are used, as well as which sectors they fit into.
- You will need to have Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to use basic functions such as v-look-ups and pivot tables.
- You should also have the ability to prioritise, good customer service skills and be able to communicate across all levels as well as having a real willingness to learn and a passion for food.
- You will need to be forward thinking, and be able to suggest process improvements to enhance efficiency's
- Competitive Pension,
- 25 days Holiday
- Health care Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers,
- Personal Accident Scheme
- Employee Discount