Comms Planning Account Director - FMCG
Media Agency - Remote
3 Months initially
£300 - £400 per day
This is an incredible opportunity to work on a two of the most well known FMCG brands an international media agency. You will be working within a fully integrated media, production and creative team underpinned by data.
As Comms Planning Account Director you will be responsible for the overall delivery of planning output for your client, following a thorough and detailed planning model and cycle.
The Freelance Comms Planning Account Director will be responsible for:
- Defining the comms strategy
- Presenting strategy to client
- Ensuring high quality media planning output across the team
- Briefing the Implementation and buying teams in the agency
- Supporting junior members of the team on strategic development
- Communicating daily with internal buying teams, creative teams, clients, other agencies.
The Freelance Comms Planning Account Director will have the following experience:
- You will be a talented senior planning manager / director who understands true comms planning and the value of excellent client servicing skills.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of all media.
- As well as displaying first class strategic planning ability you will also have the ability to hold a room in all situations
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or hit me up on LinkedIn: Laurence Kowalewski
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer