Interim Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Audit Senior seeking your next contract role with an independent and established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this interim Audit Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Plymouth could be for you.
You'll be ACA or ACCA qualified, qualified by experience, with a wealth of practice and management experience, and passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with colleagues and clients - you'll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
As an experienced external auditor who is a professional interim or currently between permanent roles, you'll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving. You'll need to be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through completion in a timely manner.
A team player and Senior, you'll bring out the best in others and be able to confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to both Partners and clients.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- Lead audits from planning through to completion for a diverse range of clients in the Plymouth area.
- Attend pre and post-audit review meetings with clients.
- Manage and mentor an audit team -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Develop and expand the team's skillset and encourage bright ideas that promote the firm and clients' efficiency.
- Promote and provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
This independently-owned accountancy practice is highly regarded and is looking for a talented and experienced Interim Audit Senior to support their current workload.
This reputable accountancy business offers a fun and inclusive culture where people are recognised and rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
They have an enviable portfolio of clients in the Plymouth area and have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.Employee Benefits
- £25.00 to £35.00 per hour.
- Inclusive and supportive environment.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
- Demonstrable knowledge of successfully planning and leading external audits.
- Technically proficient with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Experience leading audit teams.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accoutancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.