As the Facilities Manager you will be in a stand alone role managing all aspects of the facilities and office services within the firms office in Central London.Client Details
My client is a leading accountancy firm with an office based in Central London.Description
As the Facilities Manager your duties will include:
- Contractor/Supplier Management maintaining maintenance PPM schedules.
- Instruct proactive/reactive works and be a sole point of contact for site visits.
- Reviewing RAMS & performance against SLA's, ensuring best value of supplies and services.
- Reviewing current contracts and making improvements and/or changes in service level agreements where needed.
- Tendering for new contractors/suppliers to improve services & costs.
- Calculating & comparing cost for required goods or services to achieve maximum value.
- Analysing expenditure to find cost saving initiatives.
- Respond to all general office/facilities enquires and staff working requests.
- Resolving repair issues or give approval for contractor assistance.
- Daily/weekly housekeeping inspections.
- Proactive wear & tear spot checks and remedial.
- Maintaining office statutory compliance records to meet required regulations.
- Health & Safety checks.
- Maintain and identify staff training needs.
- Incident/Accident investigation and reporting.
- Risk Assessment implementation, update and review.
- Review/amend/create new office policies & procedures.
- Review Pregnancy, home workers, disabilities, young person's/work experience needs and RA's.
- Managing the company security protocol.
- Respond to office alarm activation's and investigate causes.
- Liaising with Managing Agents on building and office issues.
- Attend tenant's meetings.
- Investigate service charge proposals.
- Lease interpretations and/or clarifications.
- Project management.
- Post Room/Reprographics.
The successful candidate for this Facilities Manager position will:
- Have previously worked within a Facilities Management role in a sole role or at a relatively senior level.
- Hold an IOSH, NEBOSH or IWFM certificate or qualification.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Have excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Be proactive and responsive.
- Have flexibility and willingness to work outside office hours if required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits