Taylor Hawkes are working with a leading top 20 firm of chartered accountants, based in Central London, who are seeking an Audit & Accounts Manager for their award-winning Business Advisory department.
With over 70 Partners, the firm are targeting a place in the Top 10. The offer services across; audit & assurance, accounting, business advisory, corporate finance, forensic & litigation, fund services and off shore advice & regulation. With the Head Office based in Central London, offices are also located across the UK, Channel Islands and mainland Europe. The firm are currently recognised by Britain's Top Employers as well as Investors in People.
The Business Advisory Group advise clients ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family businesses, many of which are owned by some of the UKs wealthiest individuals. Industries serviced include; professional partnerships, landed estates, financial service, sports and entertainment, entrepreneurs, property and private wealth.
As a Manager in the Business Advisory Group, you will have responsibility for managing a wide client portfolio. Your portfolio will consist of circa 15 to 30 clients totalling around £400-£500k in recurring fees.
As a Top 20 firm, an above market rate salary as well as an impressive remuneration package that is constantly ranked as one of the most sort after within the practice market.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring that for each client all deadlines are met, the work is carried out within budget and the job is finalised to minimise partner review time.
• Identify risk matters and raise with manager and/or partner, whilst exercising judgement with agreed parameters
• Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers
• Active engagement with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager
• Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
• Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external regulatory requirements
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes