Morgan McKinley Northern Home Counties are delighted to be working with a fast growth FMCG business to recruit a Finance Manager. Based in Northants our client is looking for some one that can start immediately and commit to a minimum of 12 months.Role
In this newly created position, you will work closely with the Regional Financial Controller to prepare, develop, and analyse key financial information to build confidence to the local leadership team.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager will include (but not limited to):
The ideal candidate profile
- Responsible for formally approving the submission of month-end close and reporting to Corporate Finance team in accordance to reporting timetables and ensuring the highest standards of accuracy. Also, preparation of routine monthly reporting schedules monitoring variances to budget, prior year and forecast.
- Ensure accurate and timely statutory reporting. Where time applicable successfully aid YE-audits.
- Providing Business Partnering services to assure achievement of the overall business objectives, analysing data to initiate improvements, cost savings and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the accurate and complete accounting and reporting of job costs, overhead, inventory, controls and policies, and physical counts.
- Complete financial analysis of capital projects. Validate that the savings claimed with the project are reasonable and can be tracked/validated once the project is complete.
- Manage and complete the budgeting/forecasting processes to corporate timelines. Ensure full analysis and bridging is undertaken.
Salary & Benefits
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong communication skills with rational and logical thinking.
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Sage experience
The client is happy to offer this role as an hourly/daily rate or on a fixed salary depending on candidates' preference and level of experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.