I'm looking for a creative retail supervisor for an exciting new challenge in Manchester, do you have a creative flair or an interest in arts and crafts then this could be for you.
The business is going through a period of rapid expansion and growth, however because this store is already established they are looking for a supervisor to join the business and develop the new team.
About the role
• You will be in charge of assisting in the management, motivating and developing a small but effective team in a slow paced/relaxed environment where being able to prioritise and plan will be key.
• A history of working in a one to one selling/service environment will stand you in good stead for this role.
• Strong leadership skills will be needed to motivate and lead the team to success, as well as to bring much needed structure to the work place.
• New ideas and bringing new ways of working to the business are always encouraged and welcomed.
• This isn't just your normal retail environment, this is a creative and fun place to work where you have the chance to hold events and really bring things to life.
• Any creative flair or passion for art & design would be a huge benefit.
What's in it for you?
• 32 hours per week 4 days over 7
• Additional discounts and benefits
• Good transport links
• Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to .