Reed Procurement and Supply Chain are thrilled to be working with one of the world's leading sustainable energy companies, recruiting for the role of a Supply Manager. This is a senior role, working as the lone procurement employee, as part of a small team - offering autonomy and freedom.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading end-to-end sourcing and negotiations, including interpreting OPEX sourcing strategies in liaison with the Renescience business unit, Procurement and Legal departments
- Day-to-day operational purchasing and call-offs for the site, including the overseeing of purchase orders, goods received, and suppler follow-up
- Supplier performance and cost controlling follow-up
- Oversee contract administration including interpretation, commercial advice, securities, payments, procedures, novation tasks, commitments, training etc.
- Creating a cost estimate at completion for each contract and managing commercial risks, including identification, valuation and mitigating
- Experience or education with finance, legal, engineering or quantity surveying etc.
- Experience of structured sourcing for a large international organisation and have experience with smaller purchasing tasks and control of spend
- Self-driven with a commercial mindset - strong negotiation skills and a key understanding of contracts
- Excel in corporate and operational environments and able to create positive working relationships with stakeholders, throughout the organisation, using strong communication skills.
- Experience with tasks such as heavy industries e.g., power plants, incinerations plants, offshore industry, larger factories, or other operational environments
The role also comes with many added benefits including:
- Potential to allow home working 3 days a week
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 10% Pension
- Life insurance, private medical and dental insurance
If you are eager to discuss this role in greater detail, please contact or apply now.