**Urgent requirement for a part qualified experienced Finance Manager to work in school based in Chingford**
*Temp to perm role.
*Applicants must have enhanced DBS to be considered for this role.
This is a great opportunity to secure a new role for 2022 which will provide you with a great start to the year and your career!Systems currently being used include:
Focus within role:
- Access Dimensions which imports data from Finance portal
- Arbor, Scopay (Online payment provider)
- Cunningham's and HCSS Budgeting
- Maintain and develop the school's internal controls and framework and adapt accordingly to reflect audit recommendations and the issuance of DfE guidance.
- Support of the strategic planning of the School via the production of monthly management reports and forecasts for review by the Academy Business Manager.
- Assistance in updating the Schools financial systems at key points in the year e.g. admissions including managing the consent of Biometric information and collecting the data.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts according to agreed time scale, identifying and informing the Business Manager of the causes of significant variance in order to take corrective action.
- Processing of the monthly accrued and deferred income, accruals, prepayments and depreciation charges. Reconciliation of complete balance sheet items on monthly basis and reporting significant or any issues against each control account.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement for the management accounts meeting ensure all ancillary income due to the school from Local Authorities and other organisations are collected on a timely basis.
- Co ordinate and maintain the SEN income tracker on monthly basis for monitoring of funds and forecast. Which will support uploading annual Budget in the accounting system before the start of new academic year
- Management for all BACS runs, making sure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner and ensuring that the Trust's credit score is maintained.
- Maintaining oversight of the Schools ordering system and proactively resolving any issues with the system via line management of the Procurement and Accounts Administrator.
- To be accountable for the regular statement reconciliation for all bank accounts, on-line payment system (Scopay), petty cash and various floats. To develop, in conjunction with the Academy Business Manager, annual budget forecasts and returns to the ESFA
- To be responsible for all the banking of catering income and ensure that it is recorded correctly on the systems, raising any issues with the Academy Business Manager
- Manage the cashless catering process and liaising with the catering and cashless services providers to maintain systems robustness.
- To complete monthly VAT returns and to ensure that the school reclaims VAT on eligible expenditure and records VAT on all relevant income.
- To reconcile and post year end journals before running the year end procedures. Provide ongoing budgetary information to budget holders whilst assisting with the preparation of the final audit and liaise with auditors
- Perform Year end procedure on Scopay and Cunningham's before the start of the new academic year.
Please contact me to be considered for this role, also if you do have any queries.