Charity Talent are recruiting for a Finance Officer to work for a Youth Charity based in Central London. This is to start ASAP for 2 months with the possibility to be extended. It will be remote working mainly.
The Role: As the Finance Officer you will work closely with the Head of Finance, to assist in providing support to budget holders.
- To support the monthly financial reporting and performance review process.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly journals.
- Creating/updating individual monthly departmental excel reports.
- Checking reports with budget-holders and reconciling to their analyses where necessary.
- Inputting the agreed budget into the financial reporting system.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Maintaining the system parameters and ensure the accuracy of the financial records.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Finance Officer role you will need to have finance qualification or be part qualified accountant.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience working in the finance function with exposure to budgeting procedures and internal financial reports
- Knowledge of financial processes including budgeting and financial reports
- Understanding and use of excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with budget holders
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines