About Our Client
A highly regarded charity based in West Yorkshire who are tacking social inequalities and deprivation by delivering a wide range of critical services across the UK.
They have a commitment to creating an environment that is extremely flexible and family friendly.Job Description
This role is a newly created role to be a key member of the Finance Business Partnering team, supporting the Head of Finance Business Partnering and will be responsible for managing the budget preparation and monthly financial performance monitoring for a number of key departments within the charity.
With support and training you will be responsible for the delivery of excellent forward facing financial planning, analysis, and decisions to support to budget holders and department heads at senior stakeholder level; providing insight, influence, analysis and technical knowledge to help teams make the best business decisions. The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for this role, candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
What's on Offer
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA/CIPFA or CIMA part qualified
- Previous finance experience is required, but this would be an extremely suitable role for someone who wants to build a career within finance business partnering, but doesn't yet have the experience
experience with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across an organisation.
- Previous financial systems experience
- Experience of working within a charity or not for profit would be useful, but more important is a passion and ability to play an active role in living the values of the organisation
- A salary of c£25,145 - £27,311 depending upon relevant experience
- Full study support offered
- Holidays of 34 days
- Flexible working and family friendly policies including up to 5 days per year to take for family emergencies
- Employee Assistance Programme